4/4/15

Lights and Reflections






My obsession with HDR shooting at night has continued to preoccupy my photographic endeavors recently. Overall I am very pleased with the way that this specific set of images turned out after capture and post-processing. I believe that there is a way to do HDR right and a way to do it utterly wrong. Because of the incredible detail of not only the subjects themselves but of the color range in an image possible with HDR, too frequently people abuse this by creating photos of immense color and tonal detail to the point where it looks so unreal that it is ridiculous. That is just a personal opinion though...

Anyway, comment and let me know which of these images you like the best and what your thoughts on HDR photography are (if you are unsure of what HDR is, don't worry I'll be doing a post just on the ins and outs of the craft). Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments: