4/8/15

Conservatory Plant Life





Hey everyone, this is just a quick post on some photos that I got on a recent trip to a local conservatory. Since Spring is taking its sweet time to arrive here in Minnesota, it was nice to spend some quality time shooting indoors in a tropical environment. 

I also want to say that I have been busily working on creating my own online portfolio website (I am using smugmug). It is quite a process to get it up to my standards but it is beginning to take shape... Regardless, I hope to have it up and running this weekend and will obviously post a link to it here. 

Finally, I did something that I should have done a long time ago and that is change the url of this site. Back when I first started my photography blog back in 2008 it was called "WP Nature Photography" and the url coincided with that and was "wp-nature-photography.blogspot.com". As my experience grew and my love of photography spread to much more than just nature, I changed the name to a much more appropriate "Wyatt Prosch Photography". However because of some obvious negative results (lost comments, lost bookmarks, etc.) I put off changing the url to the proper title. 

I finally did the other day, so I apologize for some of the setbacks that you may notice as a result. In due time the blog will be back up to full speed! As always, thank you for looking!

No comments: