6/8/15

Gold Coast, Australia

Taken atop the tallest building in Australia , called Q1, this photo shows some of the beauty of the city of Gold Coast.
This past weekend I had the pleasure of visiting Gold Coast. I flew out of Sydney this past Saturday morning early, and landed only an hour later in Gold Coast. The City is absolutely beautiful with massive skyscrapers built right next to the beach. The architecture and vibe of the city is quite similar to Florida or Los Angeles back in the States. It is very touristy and has a bunch of theme parks, including a SeaWorld. Overall it was beautiful and the beaches were stunning with massive waves. So many surfers!

Nighttime beach walk at Surfer's Paradise, Gold Coast.
The nightlife in Gold Coast was incredible, as I walked about late at night shooting it was impressive how many people were out and about (in the city at least, not so much along the beach). It has a tendency to be considered a "party city" and I now understand why! All in all, it was a beautiful trip and I thoroughly enjoyed my time up north!

Saturday evening a beautiful rainbow emerged over the water while I strolled along Surfer's Paradise Beach in Gold Coast.

No comments: