6/4/15

Sydney - Part 1


Hi everyone! In case you did not read the title of this post, I am excited to announce that  I am currently in Sydney, Australia! The end of the semester was chaotic with finals back at the U of MN, then I was packing and preparing for my summer of interning here in Sydney. I am quite blessed to be interning at an architecture firm here and am meeting all sorts of wonderful people and am learning so much along the way. I return to the States in July and have been here since May.

In the grand scheme of things my visit here is not very long so I am doing everything in my power to cherish every second that I have. With that said, I am going to starting blogging about my time here, particularly all things photography related (duh!). I will do a couple of post in rapid succession to catch you all up on my time here so far, then I will begin blogging in stride with the present time.

I apologize for the absence of posts over the past two months. To be honest, I was not certain of what I wanted to do with this blog upon the completion and unveiling of my website. I no longer want this to be strictly a place where I display my work - I have my website for that. Rather, I will use this blog to track my photography adventures along with a place to share some thoughts and tips along the way. Thank you for looking!

Cheers,

-Wyatt

No comments: