6/7/15

Photo of the Day June 7, 2015

READ FIRST (yes I know its long...): Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. So here is the thing: if you are following me on social media (which you probably should be but hey, I'm super biased) you already know this, but as for the rest of you I want to let you know that I will be starting to post a single photo everyday. Thats right, seven days a week 365 days a year. Most of these I imagine will be photos that I took on that specific day and will help act as an actual daily blog. Every once in a while I will obviously share photos NOT taken on their respective days as there are many photos that I like of mine that I would like to see incorporated into this. These photos of the day will be dispersed throughout my social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram) along with being posted here on my blogspot blog. I hope you enjoy my photos and getting a more accurate peek into my everyday life! I will continue posting longer, less frequent (my goal is weekly) posts that are more in depth and focused on conversation rather than just displaying images. Without further ado, here is the first one.....

This photo was taken in Yellowstone National Park this past August. The way that water has shaped the landscape is incredible.


No comments: