1/24/15

Lake Sylvan, South Dakota

 Within the Black Hills of South Dakota lie some incredible sights, including popular tourist destination Lake Sylvan. This lake is neatly tucked away on the famous "Needles Highway" and features many amenities such as a swimming beach, a "novice" walking trail around the lake, picnic areas, a store, along with many other points of interest. A main feature are the extensive hiking trails that surround the beautiful landscape, some of which I got to experience on my last visit, this past August. Here are some photographs that I captured during my day at Sylvan!




Note: I have visited this area of the Black Hills many times throughout my life. Because of this I have shared images from the lake prior to this posting. Thanks for looking! - Wyatt


No comments: