10/10/14

Something New

I find it hard to believe that it is only a couple of weeks away from the six year anniversary of when I started this photography blog...wow!!! It has been an honor to display my work here; there is no doubt in my mind that I have grown immensely as a photographer because of it. I also cannot believe that there are still so many people following me who have been here since those early days. When I first started this blog I was not even in high school yet, so when I began to see my audience of frequent readers grow so dramatically I was honestly kind of freaked out. It was one of the last things that I ever expected! All that I can say is THANK YOU! 
With that said, you will notice some changes, as changes were in order. This blog has been stagnant for a handful of months and I am resuscitating it now! My passion for photography is as strong as ever, the busyness of being a full time Architecture student at the University of Minnesota has simply kept me from being as involved with this blog in the past as I would have liked! As for the changes, there is obviously a new layout (a cleaner, more professional look...let me know what you think of it!), a new name, and new content. Nature photography will always hold a very special place in my heart and remains as one of my favorite things to photograph, yet I have developed a fierce passion for other forms of photography as well. Since my love has spread beyond just nature, the name "WP Nature Photography" has been retired. I will begin displaying other forms of my work as well, and I am extremely excited to share them with you!

Thank you for nearly six years of support everyone! My journey is still just beginning. 

-Wyatt

No comments: