4/30/11

Tropical Flowers

I don't like rainy weather, and today it has been raining all day (bummer). My main computer - which stores my images - seems to be infected with some sort of serious virus (super bummer). The forcast shows that here in Minnesota we might be getting some more snow within the next couple of days (seriously? I thought that it was Spring). And to top off my list of reasons to be grumpy, the Twins lost again last night (where is Joe Mauer when you need him?). However I have still been enjoying a good day and, discovering that this blog has been seriously neglected for awhile, decided to post!

Anyway, here are some photos of some species of tropical flowers (these flowers in particular can be found in the rainforest of Southeast Asia). Which one is your favorite?

3 comments:

Andrew said...

I like the 3rd the best. what kind of flash were you using if you don't mind me asking?

samyyyr said...

Its awesome...!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliments! And I was using a Nikon SB-900 speedlight for these photos.