10/20/11

It's Fall...again...

Not to ruin anyone's day, but I thought that I'd point out that Fall is here and Winter is right around the corner. For some of you who live in warmer areas of the world, that might not mean much to you but for someone who lives in an area like Minnesota (myself included) it means a great deal. 

I am personally not looking forward to all of the snow and cold, but as always it offers some nice photo opportunities. Here are some photos that were captured up on the shore of Lake Superior, right before the leaves started to change.



7 comments:

Nature in the Burbs said...

I especially like the leaf photo! Nice.

usa photo enthusiast said...

Even here in lone star state the winter is really getting into us now.

Aiza said...

I live in the Philippines, I wanted to see a snow and know what it feels like to walk in the snow. But I know I can not endure the winter. Your photos are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Every photograph have attractive look, but leaf image is looking extraordinary, it have nice color and very nice resolution, very nice photography.

wall art and decor

Unknown said...

So naturally!! love the nature.. i like most the 1st one photo. so nice


Kansas City Baby Photography

myrtle said...

WoW! I so love the photos.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the feedback! I greatly appreciate it.