1/20/12

Santa Monica Pier at Night

On a recent trip to one of my favorite spots in the world (California), I got to swing by Santa Monica and decided to head down to the world-famous Pier at night. The tide was out farther than I had ever seen...almost to the end of the Pier! This made for some unique vantage points for photography. Enjoy!

P.S. The wind chill here in the outskirts of the Twin Cities here in Minnesota was -27 degrees two nights ago. I think we should all pack up and go to sunny California!

6 comments:

GC said...

wonderful colors.

Van Rental said...

very good blog................

Unknown said...

wow... just wonderful photos you shared.. you done amazing work. thanks for sharing.

Kansas City Baby Photography

Unknown said...

That is really wonderful place, light reflection looking very attractive on the water,I've enjoyed it, and i just want to say thanks for sharing this amazing photographs.

Reasonable priced wall art posters

Unknown said...

Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

Unknown said...

Amazing! I like to share it with all my friends and hope they will like this information.
mobile apps development companies in Pakistan | mobile apps development companies