8/9/12

Vertical or horizontal?

Okay people, I have a question! On my drive out here to Seattle I got to go through one of my favorite places in the world - Glacier National Park in Montana! I took these photos of a waterfall that was far off in the distance with my telephoto lens. My question? I want to know which one looks better!


One great thing about photography is the fact that you capture a moment in time. However, depending on how you capture that moment it can create a diverse range of emotion, beauty, awe, etc. Something as simple as taking a photo of the same subject both vertically and horizontally can make a large difference. So which one do you like better? Leave your comment and let me know!

4 comments:

northierthanthou said...

I prefer the vertical.

Anonymous said...

This place looks absolutely stunning! Would love to take a trip there one day. Anyway, I prefer the vertical. :)

myrtle said...

The vertical one is much better i think.=D

Unknown said...

Well it would appear that vertical is the favorite!