2/25/15

Ionic Light






Okay, so I do not "nerd out" about architecture and design enough with all of you! This past week I have been out late at night shooting on my home campus of the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. It has been a unique experience; capturing such a large campus in the quiet hours of night. In this series, I was exploring the Ionic Columns which line the front of the prized Northrop Auditorium building. Playing with the light and how it interacted with the columns was a blast, however the -16 degree windchill (fahrenheit) just about froze me! Thankfully I think that I got some quality images.

What do you think? Which image(s) are your favorite? Also, below is a picture of me while I was shooting (a big thank you goes to my girlfriend who willingly comes with on my photo adventures even when its blisteringly cold out!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah dear you have clicked best quality pictures. I loved third one image most among all others. All of the pictures are unique. Well, I have hired a famous Port Macquarie Photographer for my wedding photo-shoot.